About the Role
Duties: Serve as Senior Counterintelligence Officer (SCIO); specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage CI/Counter Terrorism (CT) investigations across the agency complex.
• Work closely with senior level management at the FBI and the USIC to coordinate ongoing espionage, terrorism, or related operations and investigations at responsible facilities.
• Serve as liaison and interface with agency facility management and local law enforcement agencies surrounding the assigned facility.
• Establish effective liaison with executive level scientific counterparts within the agency complex to proactively mitigate CI threats and ensure timely identification of CI issues.
• Provide CI/CT defensive briefings and debriefings to Departmental personnel in foreign intelligence and terrorist activities/threats.
Experience Senior (15+ years), Mid-level (10 years). Individual must have experience as Counterintelligence Officer or agent conducting complex CI program activities as a primary case agent in counterintelligence case management at DOE, the FBI or DOD and must have broad management experience commensurate with managing Counterintelligence personnel and programs.
Individual must have excellent liaison abilities, oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Individual must have demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with executive level personnel within the US Government, US Intelligence agencies and with members of the scientific community. Individual must have functional computer literacy, and be proficient in common computer and network applications.
Education: Position requires individual to have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college. An advanced Degree is desirable
November 26, 2023 at 8:33:26 PM