About the Role
Serves as a Senior HUMINT analyst to support overt collection activities and make recommendations necessary to synchronize, optimize, manage, and deconflict overt collection operations. Specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develops and uses advanced queries to provide collection metrics to support analytic products.
• Maintain cognizance of the DOE collection environment, enterprise capabilities and limitations to effectively advise collection management strategies.
• Collects and maintains reporting, evaluation, and usage metrics to assist in the collection management mission
• Utilizes available intelligence tools to assist in a qualitative review of platform/collection performance
• Identifies and present Collection Management trends, issues, and reporting highlights regularly
• Leads the production of Collection Posture Statements, Operating Directives, Source Panel Input, Capabilities Statements, Integrated Collection Strategies, and Collection Emphasis Messages.
Experience - Senior (12+ years), Mid-level (7 years).
Individuals must have experience developing collection strategies, authoring posture statements, supporting source validation, and analyzing Intelligence Information Reports (IIR). The candidate must have a solid understanding of existing methodologies and tools to assess platform performance and effectiveness. The selected candidate will be highly organized, a solid communicator and be able to develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a valid conclusion.
Education - Position requires individual to have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college preferably in a field related to geopolitical/ national security studies, or other relevant fields. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements. Additionally, the candidate must have formal HUMINT collection management training.
November 26, 2023 at 8:22:24 PM