About the Role
Duties: Serves as Reports Officer to manage the dissemination of foreign intelligence (FI), counterintelligence (CI), and cyber intelligence collected from overt HUMINT sources and by other means. Specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Evaluate incoming products for completeness, validity, quality, and sensitivity
• Author, edit, and disseminate raw intelligence reporting into appropriate government databases.
• Provide effective feedback to field officers to improve the timeliness and impactfulness of their reporting.
• Identify disseminatable intelligence information of value contained in various internal databases.
• Identify, evaluate, and action possible counterintelligence concerns
• Work directly with HUMINT collection managers and collectors as needed to support ongoing HUMINT activities over the entire life cycle of the activity.
Experience: Individuals must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting HUMINT in authoring, processing, and/or disseminating raw intelligence reporting. Must have familiarity with HUMINT report writing tradecraft and classified HUMINT collection databases and tools. Must have strong research, briefing, writing and editing skills as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision. Must have extensive expert knowledge of and experience with using Microsoft Office suite. Candidate should have familiarity with CHROME, HOTR, or another equivalent report management tool. The candidate must have prior reports management experience in counterintelligence, cyber intelligence or advanced science and technology topics.
Education: Position requires individual to have earned an Associate’s Degree from an accredited university or college preferably in a field related to geopolitical/ national security studies, or other relevant fields. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements. The candidate must also have HUMINT collection or raw intelligence report/cable writing training.
November 26, 2023 at 8:22:24 PM