About the Role
Duties: Provides training program support, specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assesses training needs through analyzing and identifying CI requirements of agency HQ and field CI elements
• Conducts senior level liaison with USIC agencies to identify and coordinate training requirements commensurate with intelligence community identified needs
• Serves as a lead developer for training requirements for the CI Directorate specifically designed around the authorities and unique operating environment of agency CI.
• Responsible for development of tailored small group training opportunities and for development of future training.
• Works with employees/mangers to identify skills that need improvement and identifies appropriate training program to meet needs.
• Analyzes data and conducts studies to determine immediate and long-range training needs and priorities.
• Organize, schedule, coordinate, and evaluate the Continuing Training and Development Program.
• Maintain a comprehensive electronic file of training folders to include training taken, attribute sheets, date started and date completed.
• Manage and Schedule School Facilities, Classrooms, and Equipment.
• Manage and Provide Educational Program Technical Information
• Assists in the monitoring and evaluation of customer feedback and learning intervention effectiveness. Actively initiates and participates in continuous quality improvement efforts.